Ensure that children in diverse early learning settings experience a curriculum and have access to materials that stimulate their development and respond to their individual and cultural characteristics.
The Syllabus is designed to have an integrated approach to meet the basic requirements of children in the learning process, set around six themes to interrelate Numeracy, Literacy and General Awareness, and to cover the three domains of learning – Cognitive (Knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (attitudes).
- The syllabus lays emphasis on making a child feel happy, secured and loved so that the process of learning becomes an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- No formal test/examination will be conducted for Pre primary children.
- Promotion will be given on the basis of continuous and comprehensive assessment of a child’s personality, physical and emotional development, academic performance and participation in school activities.
- There will be live classes for children wherein they will get to interact directly with their teachers.
- Wide range of activities have been designed to promote the development of the child by stimulating them intellectually. The activities mentioned in the syllabus will give opportunities to children to communicate and express themselves freely and gain experience involving all the senses.
- Engage the children in creative work while learning the basics of these concepts.
- Inculcate the habit of self evaluation among children.
- Equip the children to take on a channelised way to explore knowledge through different activities .
Concepts will include :
- Hands on learning
Focal points for KG Curriculum :
- Basic Pre number concepts (Numeracy)
- Basic English (Literacy)
- Basic Hindi (Literacy)
- General Awareness
Class Prep Syllabus
Instructions: Teaching through audio/video/multimedia/tablet/laptop etc
- A to Z, a to z in phonetics done orally
- Pattern writing
- Tracing of all letters
- Aa – Zz writing
- Drawing of related objects
- Colour the correct object
- Write the missing letters/ spellings/ dictation
- Match capital to small letters
- Formation of three letter words
- Sentences using small words (orally)
- Story telling
- Orally 1- 50
- Written 1- 50
- Exercises 1- 50
- Missing numbers
- What comes after
- Colour and Write
- Count and match
- Circle the correct number
- Cartoon Characters
- Parts of the Body
- My family
- Good manners
- Toys and games
- Our Helpers